Monday, May 21, 2012

Welcome to Duda's Epic Quest to Epicness.

I want to be awesome, more awesome than I already am.  I want to be EPIC. To help me achieve that goal I am going to blog about it every day for the next 365 days without fail (barring extraordinary circumstance) or I have to donate $1000 to Scientology which would be detestable to me.

I have three goals I want to achieve in the next 365 days:

1)  I am on a quest to 180 pounds and good physical shape.  Currently I am at 226 pounds and have lost 24 pounds since January. I want to reach 200 pounds by fall and 180 within the next year.  This means I will be doing a minimum of 30 minutes of exercise daily as well as modifying my diet and discussing this activity here.

2)  I want to be accepted to the PA studies program at ECU or another masters level program for PA studies by next fall.  In order help obtain this I will be discussing random medical topics on this blog in two ways.  The first way will be what I already know off the top of my head.  The second will be research on the subject to learn more.  I will take suggestions or questions from the readers.

3)  I want to be the man.  THE MAN.  I want to be able to pick up chicks anywhere and everywhere I go.  I have never been able to do this and have always envied those who could.  Everyday I will be developing my confidence and social engineering skills and documenting it here.

I will also post whatever is on my mind.  If you would like to join me on this journey or submit questions, topics, hints, or tips then please feel free to read.  Positive feedback only.  Haters to the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment