Thursday, May 31, 2012


Medical Topic of the day:
Today's Topic:  Today's topic is the first request ever!  Sort of anyhow.  We are talking about penile implants.  Not nuclear-powered ones though.


Off the top of my head:  I know they are primarily used to treat erectile dysfunction but I have no idea how they work or even what they look like.  I assume they are "activated" by some means on demand but I dunno if they have a remote control or what.  I guess a remote controlled boner could come in handy.  Heh, "handy."  Sucks if someone took the remote though.

My research today:  So all penile implants consist of a pair of cylinders wedged into your penis somehow. And there seems to be a few types of models.

There are inflatable models which have a pump placed in your scrotum that you sorta "pump up"  and may also have some sort of reservoir in your abdomen.  What the reservoir is for I have no idea.  You know what it reminds me of though:

Pump it up and air it out!  It's actually the same technology If you think about it.  When I was a kid people were killing each other for those shoes.  Times have really changed.

Speaking of.  Peep what I'm listing to today below.

There is another type called a "malleable" or "non-inflatable" that basically turns your weiner into one of those bendy-type toys like Gumby.  It consists of two cylinders the length of your penis that are malleable. It seems like it would be uncomfortable but no inflation is required.

The last model is what you would call the super deluxe model.  It is technically also inflatable but does so with a fluid reservoir implanted in your abdomen and a pump implanted in your scrotum.  You still have to pump it up though.  No mention of remote controls on any of these.  Which, I mean, come on.  This is 2012!  How can we not have that?
















Quest to 180:
Current Weight:  226 - Stuck
Activity Today:  I don't feel good so just diet control today.  Will get back at it eventually.
Diet today: Ok.

Comments: Meh

The MAN:
Confidence Level:  Meh
Social Engineering Tactics:  Confidence
Comments:  Trying to focus on the positive.


Random:
Listening to:  Joe Budden - Heh It's relevant!
Watching:  New Girl - Because Zoey Deschanel is adorable.
Reading:  The Island of Dr. Moreau by H.G. Wells
Something fun:  Manybooks.net - 29,000 free ebooks!


Want to be an expert in Tennessee whiskey?  You only have to buy two bottles:  One of Jack Daniels and one of George Dickel.  Congrats, you are an expert.  (There is only two kinds.)



Questions or comments can be submitted to dudaday@gmail.com

Disclaimer:  I am not a health care provider, any information presented in this blog should not be considered advice it is mealy an outlet to slake my curiosity.  You should always consult your primary medical provider for any concerns or illness.  Unlike Tylenol, I am not approved by the FDA or American Medical Association to treat or provide relief for any ailment.

No comments:

Post a Comment